Monday, August 23, 2010

'bout me...


...I Muhammad Faiq proudly say that I love being myself no matter what...

before that,I just simple guy with biggest hope
and my hope are...(P&C)
hehehehe

I just filled with bewilderment with the people around me
I say this because some people couldn't accept me as
who I'm,I don't know why is that so
perhaps they see me as the arrogant person
I don't even know why

this is not my emotional states
but I think,it is fact
let me give an example for this
as I walk around by myself,I noticed that some people
look at me with the feels of hatred

as I kind of person that want to be better
I really want to know so badly
why they feel that way towards me
or it just maybe my feelings
or 'perasan'..
but deeply it is not
(i think)

for somehow I just think
'just be it'
but it's not confirming to a standard to me

so,I really hope that,if someone
didn't like me
just tell me what is my error of judgement
I'll try to change it so it become my lesson

Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.
Elmer G. Letterman

No comments: